HARMONY CREEK CHILD CARE CENTER
HARMONY CREEK CHILD CARE
5280 Bigger Road
Kettering, OH 45440
(937) 434-3941 ext. 201
Jessica Richter, Director
We are licensed by the Ohio Department of Job & Family Services and meet all licensing requirements for a child care center.
WE PARTICIPATE IN:
- Step Up to Quality
- Preschool Promise
- Child & Adult Care Food Program
- Ohio's Publicly Funded Child Care Program
- Full-Time Infant Care
- Full & Part-Time Toddler Care
- Full & Part-Time Preschool & Pre-K
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Indoor & Outdoor Play
- Daily Activity Plans
It is the purpose of Harmony Creek Child Care to provide a program where the children are nurtured and can grow in an atmosphere of warmth and security. It is our goal to love, support, and provide guidance as it is developmentally appropriate and to stimulate and cultivate the developmental needs of each child so that they may grow physically, socially, emotionally, and intellectually in our child-centered environment.
HOURS & DAYS OF OPERATION:
- 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Monday through Friday year-round
- Closed on major holidays
REGISTRATION FEE & TUITION:
- There is an annual registration fee of $50.00 per family that is due at the time of enrollment and collected on the first of every September.
- Current tuition rates are available in the child care office.
All child care staff members meet the ODJFS licensing requirements for employment including a completed BCI & FBI Background check, state & federal sex offender check, and a check of the child abuse & neglect registry from Ohio and any other state of residence in the previous five years.
DAILY SCHEDULE & CURRICULUM:
- Individual daily classroom schedules and activity plans are posted inside and outside of the classroom.
- The schedule may include circle time, creative activity, music, large & small group activities, science & nature, storytime, free choice, learning centers, interest rates, games, outdoor play, quiet time, or nap.
- A developmentally appropriate curriculum that aligns with the Early Learning & Development Standards is used to support children's learning and development.
MEALS & SNACKS:
- A nutritious breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack are provided at no additional charge.
- All meals and snacks meet the requirements of the Child and Adult Care Food Program.
- We are a secure facility.
- All entrance/exit doors remain locked during the hours of operation.
- Key fobs are issued upon enrollment to gain access to the building.
- A one-time refundable deposit fee of $10.00 per key fob is required.
- We host an annual holiday program in December that is performed by the children for their families.
- The children visit Oak Creek Terrace Nursing & Rehab Center in October for a Harvest Parade and in April for an Easter Egg Hunt.
- The Kona Ice Truck comes to the center in the summer. There is a small fee for the treats.
Please click the link below to read the important USDA Nondiscrimination Statement: